[I found this pic of my arm on my phone, and it turned out to be a pretty good example of my skintone, I suppose? if that painting is in the background, this must have been taken in natural light, so I mean. lmao]
⋆SKIN TONE INFO⋆
- less than N05
- technically does not register on MAC scale
- True neutral-toned
- Prone to freckling
- much PIE
- ‘Post Inflammatory Erythema’; flat red spots left after acne.
- Prone to redness/flushing
- Extremely fragile skin**
- Cuts, bruises, scars like a peach. So many interesting scars with the most mundane stories behind them– it’s embarrassing lmao.
- Cannot use products that peel off, contain ‘scrubs’, etc. Even the most average bandaids always pull off a layer or two of my skin tbh (after wearing from being cut too easily, too…)
- BUT, not sensitive to chemicals
- ‘Normal’ skin type.
- so, not dry or oily, obviously.
⋆CURRENT FOUNDATION/BB CREAMS USED⋆
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation, 41
- + Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme, Light 1
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream, no.13
- 9Wishes Vanishing Balm [tone-up cream/white mixer] or other whitener +
- MILK MAKEUP Blur Foundation, Ivory
- SKIN79 Lovely Girl BB Cream
- Kao Curel BB Cream, Bright
** caused by my genetic/chronic disease, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, which affects synthesis of collagen. One of many effects of the disease is that my skin is very very fragile– for example, a biore pore strip on my nose or gentle eyebrow waxing will tear the skin off my face and leave redness/scabbing for days. So I can’t use ‘peel off’ products, essentially.
But my skin is not ‘sensitive’ in the way most people think of or have, which is ‘chemically’, where a wide breadth of different chemicals irritate my skin rather easily, etc.
–「 ニコニコ 」