- after looking into some of my new followers and what they’re all about, I’ve decided I want to put some more ‘heart’– more of myself and what I believe in into this blog– though it’s still a beauty blog that will remain at least 80% reviews/swatches/etc or more, I’m assuming. But to reflect that, I changed my tagline– and subsequently, my header, to reflect more of who I am!
- A guide, for anyone who may be confused:
- pale: pretty self explanatory lmao.
- nongendered: I don’t really feel much like a boy or a girl? just neutral or neither, really. I honestly don’t fixate on it, or bring it up randomly unless mentioned/relevant, so you don’t have to worry about this one if you don’t really ‘get it’ entirely– I understand. Also, if you choose to ‘disagree’ with my identity, that is alright, too– as long as you are respectful to me as a person~
- “spoonie“: a self-identifying term used by people with debilitating chronic illness, disability, etc. derived from lingo in the chronic illness community, all stemming from this story, the spoon theory. If you want to be a pal to any ‘spoonie’ friends you may have, I’d recommend giving that a read– but it is a bit of a long one, so find the time to really take it in someday c:
- beauty blog: this is my blog to post reviews, swatches, and discussion of both western and asian skincare, makeup, and beauty/cosmetics in general! Though I may make occasional life posts or update posts like these, that shall remain the main purpose of this blog until/unless stated otherwise very overtly.
- New page added to ABOUT menu tab: ☆20 Fun Facts☆.
Give it a read if you want to learn a little more randomness about me that’s pretty much all unrelated to beauty/skincare~ ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭♡
- Looking for advice on how to take nice ‘flat lay’ photography? Like, idk where people who take those beautiful photos have that much space to lay things out, and such bright, clean white surfaces, but I’m really interested in trying my hand at it, as it seems really popular and aesthetically pleasing.
- sorry if it’s weird to ask these things here, but wordpress really isn’t a ‘social network’ as far as I’m aware, so I don’t know where to find advice and information on how to do certain things for my blog, otherwise, hah